Best Suited for Your Needs
- Minimum Credit Score of 620
- Low Down Payment Options Available
- Conventional Mortgage Insurance is monthly or single premium only
- Mortgage Insurance will automatically end at 78% Loan to Value
- Cash Out at 80% LTV with no mortgage insurance
- Excellent option for the 1st time homebuyer
- Minimum down payment is 3.5%
- Great for consumers with low credit scores
- Cash Out option available at 85% loan to value
- Gifted Down Payments Are Allowed
- High Debt to Income Ratios
- No down payment is required in most cases. Conventional loans typically require a 5 percent down payment, and FHA loans require 3.5 percent.
- VA Funding Fee can be financed in loan
- Lower average interest rates than other loan types. VA loans continue to have the lowest average interest rates of all loan types.
- Relaxed Credit Requirements
- Lifetime benefit you can use more than once
- 100% financing available
- Great Interest Rates and very low mortgage insurance
- Good Option for those with less than perfect credit scores
- No limit on seller contribution
- No lot size restrictions
Welcome to Kentwood Mortgage!
We make people's dreams come true and that makes us very proud. We're proud each time we lend someone the money they need, especially if they've been turned away by another lender. We're proud knowing that our Home Equity loans have allowed a child to go to college or a beloved home to be improved. But we're most proud when we know that we've helped a client relieve their financial worries.
We like going the extra mile. Our goal is to make working with us easy. Whether it's working late to ensure you get a quick answer or keeping you informed every step of the way, we're proud to make your dreams come true.
Since our inception, we've been earning people's trust by trusting them. At Kentwood Mortgage, we understand your needs and will do all we can to meet them.
Wander Through Our Website
In it you will find information about our company, the different refinancing options we offer our clients, and a simple, easy-to-understand guide on the loan process.
Our trained mortgage specialists are waiting to help you.